LPA Academy offers broad range of seminars in Frankfurt
This autumn, the LPA Academy offers various seminars for specialists and executives. In addition to our best-seller seminars about Interest Rate and FX Management, we’re proud to offer a new seminar about the IBOR reform.
- IBOR Transition, November 08, 2018: Understand the big picture as well as the reform’s effects on markets, valuations, systems and processes: ibor-reform.de
- Interest Rate Management Basic, October 22, 2018: Get an overview of basic risk management instruments
- Interest Rate Management Advanced, October 23, 2018: Deepen your knowledge in structuring, customer-oriented solutions, debt management and advisory liability
- FX Management Basic, October 24, 2018: From futures to options: understand common instruments of the FX market
- FX Management Advanced, October 25, 2018: Learn more about sensitivities, price influencing option parameters, combined hedging strategies, TARFs and advisory liability
Click on the seminar title for more information about the seminar and prices.
Christian Behm, CFA, is with LPA since 2004. He has broad experience in advising banks and has got a distinct capital markets focus. As Partner he is responsible for LPA’s Risk & Quant Consulting Practice and he covers large consulting mandates.