Verifino for banks: Portfolio analysis easily done
Verifino for banks is suitable for you as it digitizes your debt management counselling, starting from the analysis up to the customer meeting. By using our tool, you do not only generate new business approaches, but also strengthen your customer loyalty.
Verifino is a custom-fit instrument made to identify interest rate risks, to develop hedging strategies which allow you to present them to your customers. It mainly helps in the development of macro-hedges for the small-scale lending business, but also in the combination of various interest rate hedging solutions for large-volume loans. Fixed-interest outflows, individual loans and loan portfolios, which are not fully secured in terms of volume or maturity, are analyzed on the basis of simulations, key figures and the risk potential is also shown.
The Advantages of Verifino at a glance
- Web-based, tablet compatible and state-of-the-art technology
- Integrated customer administration system and fast possibilities of data import
- Clear representation of active and passive loans , derivatives, planning positions, interest and payment details.
- Market data connection on a daily basis
- Independent closing day valuation on a single product and portfolio basis
- Common risk parameters as well as self-defined scenario analyses
- Integrated suggestion scheme to generate before-and-after-simulations
- Customized presentations in the layout of the bank at the touch of a button
With the help of interested banks and existing customers, the software is constantly evolving.
This is how we ensure that problems in the banking industry, which arise over and over, are taken into account and that we always meet the requirements of our customers.