»If you do not consult proactively, not only do you risk missing the boat, but you also risk losing many customers. Verifino identifies all the data relevant for consulting: it is both fast and straightforward.«
Smart Debt Management Solutions
In addition to loan and derivative portfolio analysis, the Verifino Suite also provides a digital collaboration with customers of the end-user portal, as well as an integrated platform solution for loans.
Portfolio analysis tool for identifying individualized options for risk mitigation
for end clients
Web application for debt management and interest rate risk management
Marketplace for the digital and tamper-proof implementation of the loan tendering and award process
Verifino for banks: Portfolio analysis easily done
Verifino for banks is suitable for you as it digitizes your debt management counselling, starting from the analysis up to the customer meeting. By using our tool, you do not only generate new business approaches, but also strengthen your customer loyalty.
Verifino is a custom-fit instrument made to identify interest rate risks, to develop hedging strategies which allow you to present them to your customers. It mainly helps in the development of macro-hedges for the small-scale lending business, but also in the combination of various interest rate hedging solutions for large-volume loans. Fixed-interest outflows, individual loans and loan portfolios, which are not fully secured in terms of volume or maturity, are analyzed on the basis of simulations, key figures and the risk potential is also shown.
The Advantages of Verifino at a glance
- Web-based, tablet compatible and state-of-the-art technology
- Integrated customer administration system and fast possibilities of data import
- Clear representation of active and passive loans , derivatives, planning positions, interest and payment details.
- Market data connection on a daily basis
- Independent closing day valuation on a single product and portfolio basis
- Common risk parameters as well as self-defined scenario analyses
- Integrated suggestion scheme to generate before-and-after-simulations
- Customized presentations in the layout of the bank at the touch of a button
With the help of interested banks and existing customers, the software is constantly evolving.
This is how we ensure that problems in the banking industry, which arise over and over, are taken into account and that we always meet the requirements of our customers.
This is Verifino
Verifino for end clients: strengthened customer loyality
Verifino for end clients is suitable for municipalities, small to mid-sized companies as well as housing associations and other entities that manage a loan, investment or derivative portfolio.
- It enables the customer to manage and control the portfolio independently: The essential features of Verifino are supplemented by administrative functions, interfaces in booking systems and statistical evaluations.
- It strengthens customer loyalty: Of course, the data within various Verifino applications are completely compatible and can – if allowed by the user – be imported into the Verifino bank application. The digital collaboration between the bank and the customer not only strengthens customer loyalty, but also allows advisory and product needs to be recognized ahead of time.
- It can be integrated flexibly in the offer of the bank : Single and area licenses are as conceivable as a direct purchase by the costumer.
In Germany, the end client portal is distributed in cooperation with the S-Finanzgruppe and called S-Kompass. With LPA as a proficient partner similar models are also feasible for other countries.
Verifino platform: The digital tender platform
Our Verifino platform connects you directly with end users who place their financing requirements online onto the credit platform. As a bank, you can formulate offers and besides the existing customers you can easily get in touch with other liquidity-seeking participants.
- It completes the portfolio management offer: The bank and the customer can coordinate and process the financing requirements digitally.
- It is connected via interface: At the touch of a button, loans from Verifino or the end client portal are transferred to or from the platform. Thus, the numerous analysis options can be ideally integrated into the tendering process.
In Germany the tendering platform komuno was developed in a joint venture between Heleba Digital GmbH and LPA.
Your central software for portfolio analysis
Case Studies for Verifino
Here you can find exemplary project solutions where our consulting and software solutions led to business success.