Organisation and sales talent wanted for our HQ in the heart of Frankfurt! You will work closely with the management and support them in all operational and strategic business tasks. Your main focus is on the acquisition of consulting and software projects in the national and international banking and financial services industry.
- Support of our sales team in daily business
- Research, market analysis and subsequent presentation of the results
- Telephone and personal acquisition meetings
- Independent development and planning of sales campaigns
- Degree in business administration or economics with a focus on banking and finance or comparable courses of study
- Preferably initial practical experience in the financial sector or great interest in financial markets and products
- Proactive work ethic, motivation and enthusiasm
- Excellent communication skills, ready for new challenges
- Very good knowledge of German and English
- And last but not least… humour
You can expect a full-time internship of at least 3 months. You are also welcome to start as a working student with a weekly working time of 16 to 10 hours.