Join us as (Senior) Software Engineer (m/f/d) and develop innovative tailor-made software solutions for the financial industry.
- Further development of our proven software solutions for the capital market business
- Analysis of complex problems and development of solutions in exchange with motivated colleagues in effective Scrum teams
- Evaluation and introduction of new technologies and concepts
- Development of innovative applications from prototyping to the implementation of new projects
- Execution of developer tests and preparation of technical documentation
- Clarification of technical questions and creation of IT concepts – with and for our demanding customers
- have fun and continue to develop professionally
- You have an above-average technical or scientific university degree and several years of professional experience
- You have extensive experience, preferably in agile projects, in the practical application of the Microsoft technology stack (ASP.NET, C#, EF, REST, WCF, MS SQL,…)
- You have good knowledge of current web technologies (e.g. Angular, TypeScript) and common frameworks.
- You’ve worked with cloud computing platforms such as Azure and Visual Studio Team Services.
- You also know agile development methods such as Scrum, Pair-Programming, Code-Reviews, Continuous Integration, Test-Driven-Development, etc.
- You are interested in financial markets and products and have a high level of abstraction as well as good analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- You have very good written and spoken knowledge of German and English
- And last but not least… humor
We offer a team-oriented work environment that is continuously fostered through monthly employee events. We place great value on team spirit, which is also reflected in our daily interaction with one another. We are a growing company with start-up flair. We work in flat hierarchies and everyone sits together – interns alongside our founders – in our open offices with flexible workspaces.
Our headquarters are located in the heart of Frankfurt am Main’s financial centre. Our development centre in Leipzig is surrounded by an array of historic downtown buildings. We are very easy to reach via public transport, and the city centre offers many options to enjoy a relaxing lunch break. And for that break in between, there is a flat rate for coffee, soft drinks, and fruit in the office.