Join us as (Senior) Software Engineer (m/f/d) and develop innovative tailor-made software solutions for the financial industry.
- Further development of our proven software solutions for the capital market business
- Analysis of complex problems and development of solutions in exchange with motivated colleagues in effective Scrum teams
- Evaluation and introduction of new technologies and concepts
- Development of innovative applications from prototyping to the implementation of new projects
- Execution of developer tests and preparation of technical documentation
- Clarification of technical questions and creation of IT concepts – with and for our demanding customers
- have fun and continue to develop professionally
- You have an above-average technical or scientific university degree and several years of professional experience
- You have extensive experience, preferably in agile projects, in the practical application of the Microsoft technology stack (ASP.NET, C#, EF, REST, WCF, MS SQL,…)
- You have good knowledge of current web technologies (e.g. Angular, TypeScript) and common frameworks.
- You’ve worked with cloud computing platforms such as Azure and Visual Studio Team Services.
- You also know agile development methods such as Scrum, Pair-Programming, Code-Reviews, Continuous Integration
- You are interested in financial markets and products and have a high level of abstraction as well as good analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- You have very good written and spoken knowledge of German and English
- And last but not least… humor
- Fintech meets consulting: a growing company with the start-up flair
- Team-oriented, good-humoured working environment that will provide you with exciting responsibilities each day
- We place a premium on team spirit, a quality that is also reflected in our daily interaction with one another.
- We have flat hierarchies that extend all the way to the executive suites
- Good public-transportation connections
- A broad range of professional development opportunities
- Regular employee events and flat-rate coffee, soft drinks and fruit