LPA commitment to expand internationally becomes reality. For our CapTech office in Zurich, we are looking for a (Senior) Manager (m/f/d) – Digital Financial Sales.
Since 19+ years, LPA was built on deep capital markets and products. Trusted partner of corporate treasury sales, structured product manufacturers & distributers as well as asset managers, we do combine cutting-edge technology and digital solutions with consulting services providing deep regulatory and change best practices.
You will perform tasks at the interface of sales, marketing and business development at our location in Zurich. You will be responsible for your own customers and expand this in a continuous and targeted process. You drive profitability of new business sales, developing prospective leads and researching clients’ needs and wishes. We value your existing network in leading banks and financial institutions and your affinity for capital market products and software solutions enabling you to acquire major banks in Switzerland.
- Acquiring new customers in the banking sector in Switzerland
- Managing sales strategies and distribution of our CapTech solutions
- Expanding existing customer networks
- Strategic planning of market expansion in close cooperation with the local team
- Network and connection in the banking and financial industry in Switzerland
- At least 3 to 5 years of sales experience in Capital Markets
- A good university degree with a focus on banking and finance and/or sales
- High financial product knowledge, in the field of OTC derivatives & Structured Products
- Software affinity and experience in the field of financial software
- High communication skills and sales orientation
- High motivation and persuasiveness
- Very good skills in spoken and written German and English
- And last but not least … humor
- Fintech meets consulting: a growing company with start-up flair
- Team-oriented, good-humoured working environment that will provide exciting responsibilities each day
- We place a premium on team spirit, a quality that is also reflected in our daily interaction with one another
- We have flat hierarchies that extend all the way to the management board
- A broad range of professional development opportunities
- Regular employee events