Fintech meets consulting: a fast-growing company combining innovation in technology and content-strong consulting expertise dedicated to the financial services sector.
In this role, you will take charge of one or more consulting projects (depending on project magnitude) in the financial services industry. Relying on your experience in managing programs or projects, applying traditional business analysis and delivery approaches, agile delivery techniques or a mix of both you will advise on improvements in client delivery environment or lead multi-disciplinary teams towards a successful completion of programs/ projects.
You follow the market on business strategic, regulatory and technology developments closely, keep abreast with developments in your area of expertise, and you translate this into appropriate services (in particular with innovation and technological developments). Both internally and externally, you are the expert in your field, and you will be able to further develop our services and be a substantial part of our growth targets.
You serve as a role model, support to your colleagues, as an example for junior members of the team, and actively help fostering your skills within our organization.
- A Master’s degree or Bachelor degree; CFA, CAIA or RFM is a plus
- Minimum of 6 years of hands-on experience in the financial services industry where you performed in driving role(s); Led or have been actively involved in cross-functional business or technology consulting projects and can manage projects which are partially outside of your direct Subject Matter Expertise
- Understanding of financial services, in particular Wealth -, Asset Management or Investment Banking Industry as a whole, including Front, Middle, Back office processes and business models
- Strong program / project and stakeholder management skills
- Understanding of various aspects of project delivery (strategy and business model assessment, business case calculations, business and solution architecture, process and requirements development, IT implementation)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate at various levels in business and IT organizations
- A result oriented, hands on and can do attitude, able to work under deadlines and you know how to prioritize work
- One or more certifications in Portfolio, Program and Project Management tracks (e.g. Prince2, PMP, SCRUM, SAFe or other) are beneficial
- Experience in working within an investment banking or asset and wealth management environment in either a direct or consulting capacity
- You are fluent in German and English additional languages are an advantage
- Fintech meets consulting: a growing company with the start-up flair
- Content-strong financial services expertise coupled with hand-on consulting delivery
- Team-oriented, good-humored working environment that will provide you with exciting responsibilities each day
- We place a premium on team spirit, a quality that is also reflected in our daily interaction with one another
- We have flat hierarchies that extend all the way to the executive suites
- A broad range of professional development opportunities
- Regular employee events