Do you care about customers? Are you fascinated by financial products? Are you a real team player? Then give your career a boost as a Professional Customer Service Adviser (m/f/d) in the heart of the financial centre of Frankfurt. A young, motivated team and some exciting, wide-ranging responsibilities await you.
- Advising our customers about their daily use of our financial software
- Independently finding solution-focused answers to our customers’ questions.
- Prioritising and structuring activities as well as acting independently
- Acting as an interface to our software specialists
Your admission ticket
- A university degree or completion of a banking and finance training program
- Exceptional communications skills and a desire to work with customers
- Strong interest in financial markets and products
- Enjoyment of analytical and mathematical tasks
- Quick learning skills and enthusiasm
- A good understanding of Excel and VBA programming would be beneficial
- Very good skills in spoken and written German
- And last but not least… a healthy sense of humour
- Fintech meets consulting: a growing company with the start-up flair
- Team-oriented, good-humoured working environment that will provide you with exciting responsibilities each day
- We place a premium on team spirit, a quality that is also reflected in our daily interaction with one another.
- We have flat hierarchies that extend all the way to the executive suites
- Good public-transportation connections
- A broad range of professional development opportunities
- Regular employee events and flat-rate coffee, soft drinks and fruit