We are looking for committed talents to support our teams within the scope of our numerous consulting projects at various banks in the national and international financial industry. Depending on your previous experience, interests and knowledge, you can gain insight into the various activities of our colleagues. Take an active role in carrying out business and potential analyses for our customers, validating financial mathematical models, advising municipalities and savings banks with regard to sales using our proprietary software, or accompanying our teams in the implementation of new regulatory challenges – with our customers on site or from our headquarters in the heart of Frankfurt.
- Studies of business administration or economics with a focus on banking and finance or mathematics and statistics, studies of (economic) mathematics or comparable courses of study
- Preferably initial practical experience in the financial sector or great interest in financial markets and products
- The capacity for enthusiasm
- You are enjoying challenges and are highly motivated
- Enjoy working with people
- Very good knowledge of German and English
- And last but not least… humour
You can expect a weekly working time of at least 15 – 20 hours, which can be arranged flexibly. You are also welcome to complete a full-time internship with us over several months.