We are proud to be the European market leading capital markets technology (CapTech) firm, engineering powerful technology solutions or creating technology-driven innovations, based on in-depth expertise in the capital markets industry. Right now, the LPA Group employs about 400 bright minds all over the world.
We are on our way to creating a truly global organization. We trust in diversity, and look to recruit experts in IT and consulting no matter from which country they come – because we believe there is a big advantage in bringing together those experts and their diverse mindsets and backgrounds in areas such as IT, economics and natural sciences.
For our office in London we are looking for a Partner (m/f/d) Consulting UK.
- Co-Head the UK Consulting business with full P/L responsibility
- Establish, direct and maintain the overall goals, strategy and sales pipeline for the Consulting business of the LPA Group in the UK
- Develop and manage client relationships in the UK as well as identifying new business opportunities to foster the growth of our UK business
- Build and manage a highly skilled Consulting team
- Represent the UK Consulting practice in the Global Group leadership team and ensure financial targets are met
- Business development and cross-sell of LPA Group software solutions
- 10-20 years’ experience in selling and delivering Consulting services in the field of capital markets
- Proven track record for building and managing Consulting teams
- Existing network and connections to decision makers (C/C-1 level) in the banking, asset management and financial industry in the UK
- Deep subject matter expertise in the Capital Markets space
- Pronounced communication skills and a very strong sales orientation
- Successfully completed university degree
- Entrepreneurial mindset with high ambitions
- And last but not least… humor
- We offer a team-oriented, good-humored working environment that will provide you with exciting responsibilities each day
- We place a premium on team spirit, a quality that is also reflected in our daily interaction with one another
- Content-strong financial services expertise coupled with hand-on consulting delivery
- We have flat hierarchies that extend all the way to the executive suites