As a specialist and project manager for marketing and social media, you will strengthen our internet presence with your creative ideas. You will also assume responsibility for all online content across the full range of channels: from conception to implementation and subsequent performance measurement.
- Serve as a point of contact for all marketing and social media activities
- Independently oversee and implement our marketing projects, including creating or preparing editorial content
- Consult and coordinate with employees, departments and external service providers involved in the project, in particular to collect and review relevant content and contributions
Your admission ticket
- Have a minimum of three to five years of professional experience in the area of (online) marketing and social media
- Be well versed in the various social media networks and their analytical tools
- Demonstrate fluency in German and English
- Have organisational skills and a sharp focus on getting the job done
- Bring an independent, creative and professional work style along with flexibility and a strong commitment
- Show a good sense for language and a feeling for trends and subject relevance.
- And last but not least … have a healthy sense of humour
- Fintech meets consulting: a growing company with the start-up flair
- Team-oriented, good-humoured working environment that will provide you with exciting responsibilities each day
- We place a premium on team spirit, a quality that is also reflected in our daily interaction with one another.
- We have flat hierarchies that extend all the way to the executive suites
- An office in the heart of Frankfurt & good connections to public transport
- A broad range of professional development opportunities
- Regular employee events and flat-rate coffee, soft drinks and fruit