In your role as a (junior) software engineer, you will work with our experts to create and enhance our software solutions that are used around the world in the financial industry and are based on a state-of-the-art technology stack.
Working as part of our agile development model called SCRUM, you will analyse requirements and prepare cost estimates in refinements. With the goal of finding sustainable solutions, you will work with colleagues in sprint planning sessions to implement requirements. During the sprint itself, you will do coding as well as review and comment on pull requests submitted by colleagues. During the sprint review, you will present your work and successes to our stakeholders. After the completion of each sprint, you will meet with your colleagues during the retrospective phase to look back on the project and discuss ways to optimise collaboration. In addition to doing this product-centric work, you will be responsible for the continuous improvement and automation of development and deployment processes in the team.
We place a high priority on your individual growth as a professional. As a result, we will provide you with an opportunity as part of specialist team meetings to continuously expand your skills and base of knowledge.
- A university degree in (commercial) information technology, mathematics, physics or another natural science or engineering area
- Initial experience in software development
- A high capacity for abstract thought as well as good analytical and conceptional thinking skills
- Proven talent and the resolve to carry out complex tasks
- A very good command of German and English
- Innovativeness and a commitment to quality
- Team spirit and an interest in agile development methods
- And last but not least…a healthy sense of humour
- Fintech meets consulting: a growing company with the start-up flair
- Team-oriented, good-humoured working environment that will provide you with exciting responsibilities each day
- We place a premium on team spirit, a quality that is also reflected in our daily interaction with one another.
- We have flat hierarchies that extend all the way to the executive suites
- An office in the heart of Frankfurt & good connections to public transport
- A wide range of professional development opportunities
- Regular employee events and flat-rate coffee, soft drinks and fruit