Bolster our team’s work to carry out challenging digitalisation projects and assist our capital market clients. You will assume an interface role in this team, facilitating a cross-department dialogue and collaborating closely with IT and functional departments. Go to work in our attractive locations in Frankfurt am Main or Leipzig. Work with a motivated team as well as national and international clients to digitalise the banking industry. One of your primary responsibilities will involve implementing our LPADoc digitalisation platform at our clients’ offices and then providing support.
- Gaining a comprehensive overview of the product spectrum of national and international banks
- Getting to know, conceiving and digitalising our clients’ capital market IT and business processes
- Actively helping clients to introduce and use our software solutions
- Developing and automating documents for our clients’ structured OTC and investment products
- Implementing new regulatory requirements in the banking sector
- A university degree in (commercial) information technology, business administration, (business) mathematics or natural sciences
- Preferably, initial finance experience or a strong interest in financial markets and products
- Very good Microsoft Office skills
- Quick learning skills as well as strong analytical and conceptual abilities
- Flexible thinking and acting as well as an open approach to new and unforeseen challenges
- A very good command of German and English
- And last but not least…a healthy sense of humour
We offer a team-oriented work environment that is continuously fostered through monthly employee events. We place great value on team spirit, which is also reflected in our daily interaction with one another. We are a growing company with start-up flair. We work in flat hierarchies and everyone sits together – interns alongside our founders – in our open offices with flexible workspaces.
Our headquarters are located in the heart of Frankfurt am Main’s financial centre. Our development centre in Leipzig is surrounded by an array of historic downtown buildings. We are very easy to reach via public transport, and the city centre offers many options to enjoy a relaxing lunch break. And for that break in between, there is a flat rate for coffee, soft drinks, and fruit in the office.