Working in an agile, interdisciplinary team, we enhance established LPA software solutions in work that extends from specification analysis to go-live. As a complement to these activities, we carry out new projects with our banking clients as part of efforts that range from small individualisation steps to completely new web applications.
You will join a group of experienced consultants and software developers at our offices in Frankfurt am Main. You will serve as the central contact partner for our innovative digital solutions for capital markets, particularly for our demanding clients. You will work as a generalist who works at the interface of the banking business and technology. You will also have an opportunity to specialise in areas you like. After completing an appropriate orientation program and intensive on-the-job training, you will be assigned a wide variety of responsibilities.
- Solution-focused, professional and technical support of our banking clients
- Independent development of concepts regarding possible new changes and enhancements of existing software solutions
- Professional support and coordination of the implementation of software features and projects
- Execution of specialist tests and other QA measures
- A degree in computer science, natural sciences, or economics
- A high capacity for abstract thought as well as good analytical and conceptional thinking skills
- Strong communication abilities in dealings with representatives of various departments and in the sharing of complex information
- Interest in financial markets and products as well as IT concepts
- Very good skills in spoken and written German and English
- And last but not least…a healthy sense of humour
Nice to haves:
- Experience in implementing (agile) IT projects in a banking environment
- Understanding of the way that financial products function in interest-rate and foreign-exchange management
- Knowledge of infrastructure based on the Microsoft technology stack (.NET, C#, MS SQL) and the latest web technologies
- Fintech meets consulting: a growing company with the start-up flair
- Team-oriented, good-humoured working environment that will provide you with exciting responsibilities each day
- We place a premium on team spirit, a quality that is also reflected in our daily interaction with one another.
- We have flat hierarchies that extend all the way to the executive suites
- An office in the heart of Frankfurt & good connections to public transport
- A wide range of professional development opportunities (including master of finance or CFA)
- Regular employee events and flat-rate coffee, soft drinks and fruit