As an intern or working student, you will have a chance to combine theory with practice and become part of the LPA team. Working with other students, you will join highly professional teams and use state-of-the-art technology. You will be mentored by experienced software developers who will teach you how to program complex financial software and provide you with deep insights into software development processes while doing so. Seize this opportunity to plunge into the real world of business by getting to know the array of jobs performed by the LPA team and make valuable contacts.
- Helping our software teams with their daily work
- Implementing customer requests through the use of our software solutions
- Developing and programming prototypes / software solutions on your own
You can expect to work as a full-time intern for at least three months. You are also welcome to work as a working student who has a weekly schedule of 16 to 20 hours.
- University program in (commercial) information technology, mathematics or other engineering / natural sciences with a strong affinity for programming
- An understanding of relational databases
- A high capacity for abstract thought as well as good analytical and conceptional thinking skills
- Innovativeness and a commitment to quality
- Team spirit and initial experience in agile development methods (e.g. SCRUM)
- And last but not least… a healthy sense of humour
- Fintech meets consulting: a growing company with the start-up flair
- Team-oriented, good-humoured working environment that will provide you with exciting responsibilities each day
- We place a premium on team spirit, a quality that is also reflected in our daily interaction with one another.
- We have flat hierarchies that extend all the way to the executive suites
- An office in the heart of Frankfurt & good connections to public transport
- A wide range of professional development opportunities
- Regular employee events and flat-rate coffee, soft drinks and fruit