As an expert for marketing and social media, you will strengthen our internet presence with your creative ideas. You will assume responsibility for all online content across the full range of channels: from conception to implementation and subsequent performance measurement.
- Serve as the first point of contact for all marketing and social media activities
- Leading of the marketing team
- Planning and execution of marketing activities in close cross-functional cooperation with the management and the sales team
- Independently oversee and implement our marketing projects
- Consulting on the further development of the communication strategy
- Advice and coordination with employees, departments and external service providers involved in our marketing projects, in particular to collect and review relevant content and contributions in cooperation with our PR agency
Your admission ticket
- Have a minimum of 8 to 10 years of professional experience in the area of (online) marketing and social media, ideally in a service or software company, including leadership experience
- Experience in the planning and implementation of (product) marketing activities
- Be well versed in the various social media networks and their analytical tools
- Demonstrate fluency in German and English
- Have organisational skills and a sharp focus on getting the job done
- Bring an independent, creative and professional work style along with flexibility and a strong commitment
- Show a good sense for language and a feeling for trends and subject relevance.
- And last but not least … have a healthy sense of humour
- Fintech meets consulting: a growing company with the start-up flair
- Team-oriented, good-humoured working environment that will provide you with exciting responsibilities each day
- We place a premium on team spirit, a quality that is also reflected in our daily interaction with one another.
- We have flat hierarchies that extend all the way to the executive suites
- An office in the heart of Frankfurt & good connections to public transport
- A broad range of professional development opportunities
- Regular employee events and flat-rate coffee, soft drinks and fruit