LPA stands for RegTech solutions, financial product expertise, and strategies for the capital market business. Our more than 180 experts and creative, lateral thinkers are based in Frankfurt, Leipzig, Barcelona, Madrid and Singapore. Leveraging their combined skills, they work together in interdisciplinary teams to meet the high standards of our clients.
Financial services meets RegTech: As a consultant for digital transformation, you are enthusiastic about things like blockchain, robo advising and digital trends. You will advise major international banks as they conduct the widest range of projects in investment banking / capital markets. You will also work at our clients’ locations on a project-related basis. You enjoy working in a dynamic team that epitomises a flexible, fast style of working. You will draw on your ideas to help us develop derivative finance products and new sales strategies for our software solutions for banks.
- A degree in business administration or similar course of study / a degree from a dual academic-practical training programme with a focus on banking or a bank training programme followed by university studies
- Initial finance experience and a strong interest in financial markets and products
- Customer focus and profound communication skills
- Flexible thinking and acting as well as an open approach to new and unforeseen challenges
- Independent and proactive work style and team-playing ability
- A very good command of German and English
- And last but not least…a healthy sense of humour
- Fintech meets consulting: a growing company with the start-up flair
- Team-oriented, good-humoured working environment that will provide you with exciting responsibilities each day
- We place a premium on team spirit, a quality that is also reflected in our daily interaction with one another.
- We have flat hierarchies that extend all the way to the executive suites
- An office in the heart of Frankfurt & good connections to public transport
- A wide range of professional development opportunities (including master of finance or CFA)
- Regular employee events and flat-rate coffee, soft drinks and fruit