Lucht Probst Associates (LPA) is a technology company that specialises in the needs and business areas of the capital markets industry. Nearly 200 technology and capital markets experts currently work for an international client portfolio in such locations as Frankfurt, Zurich, London and Copenhagen.
In addition to developing technology solutions for capital markets, LPA offers strategic consulting, management and implementation services.
Our consulting team works throughout Europe and will give you an opportunity to take part in a range of different projects in a number of locations. Become a member of our large international network in capital markets and join our company as a (Senior) Business Consultant.
As a (Senior) Business Consultant, you will advise major international and state banks in Germany and Europe about the broadest range of capital market projects.
- Developing strategies, concepts, methods and processes for our customers – banks, asset managers and insurers
- Analysing complex business processes and identifying optimisation potential
- Providing advice about regulatory requirements and subsequent implementation
- Structuring and independently preparing work packages in the project team
- Assuming responsibility for communication with the client and the presentation of project results
- Monitoring the market, spotting new trends and needs as well as developing the right solutions, in such areas as process automation & robotics, internal model development and a roadmap for Basel IV
- Acting on behalf of LPA as an organisation, a role in which you will give talks, write articles as well as play a role in hiring decisions and innovation management
Your admission ticket
- A degree in business administration, mathematics, engineering or a similar course of study
- At least two years of professional experience as a consultant in capital markets or financial services
- A fundamental understanding of a bank’s products and business processes
- Initial experience in the development of requirements and professional concepts as well coordination with IT
- Initial experience in the implementation and, possibly, the conception of professional and IT tests
- Very good skills in spoken and written German and English
- A grasp of relevant regulations (IBOR Transition, SFTR, MiFID II, EMIR, MaRisk etc.)
- An understanding of and initial experience in the application of scripting languages like VBA and database queries like SQL
- Experience with standard software systems used in capital markets (Bloomberg, Murex, Calypso, Summit, Quantum etc.)
- Experience in implementing (agile) IT projects in a banking environment
- Self-motivated and a quick learner
- A structured, independent and proactive approach to your responsibilities as well as the ability to work in teams
- Customer focus and profound communication skills
- Flexible thinking and acting as well as an open approach to new and unforeseen challenges
- Flexibility and a willingness to travel
- Fintech meets consulting: a growing company with the start-up flair
- Attractive remuneration and interesting career perspectives
- A broad range of professional development opportunities (like Master of Finance or CFA)
- Team-oriented, good-humoured working environment that will provide you with exciting responsibilities each day
- We place a premium on team spirit, a quality that is also reflected in our daily interaction with one another.
- We have flat hierarchies that extend all the way to the executive suites
- An office in the heart of Frankfurt & good connections to public transport
- Regular employee events and flat-rate coffee, soft drinks and fruit