At LPA we are building a Client Delivery business operations team to work on supporting the Client Delivery management team to operate and steer the organization in the most optimal way. We have an ambition to build a strong culture of data-driven decision-making requiring timely, accurate, and actionable intelligence that delivers significant business value.
We are now looking for a creative and results driven individual to add significant value to the LPA Client Delivery team by analyzing the operational data and to contribute to the business plan and actions ahead.
In the role as Business Operations Analyst (m/f/d) you will develop and deliver financial status presentations and tracking mechanisms to Client Delivery managers, executive management and the owners as required to keep company leadership informed of the company’s client delivery financial and operational health. Your aim is to help grow profitability and scale the business by assisting the operational execution of our Client Delivery Organization.
- Project setups; ensure complete and accurate project set up and maintenance consistent with the contract statement of work for all projects
- Metrics reporting; collaborate with Client Delivery management team to validate and support monthly KPIs
- Budget and forecast; collaborate with Client Delivery management team and Finance
- Billing/Invoicing; collaborate with accounting and account receivables teams to get accurate data feeds to track revenue and collections
- Continuous Improvements; proactively identify and implement operational enhancements that meet business requirements
- Support the financial management and analysis of revenue forecasting and follow-up
- Use MS Excel or similar spreadsheets to organize and present financial and deliverable data
- Coordinate and communicate the financial and operational calendar with Client Delivery management team
- Co-ordinate activities on Client Delivery Knowledge Management
- Leading and coordinating Internal Client Delivery projects
- Management of the Client Delivery Time Keeping system and the Utilization of the Client Delivery team
- Internal Communications and Meetings (minutes, follow-ups)
- Preparation of internal presentations
A Business Operations Analyst (m/f/d) that will bring a significant value to the LPA Client Delivery team by analyzing the operational data and to contribute to the business plan and actions ahead. To succeed in the role, you should be a self-starter with strong analytical and communication skills. We think that you have a strong attention to detail and excellent problem solving skills together with a strong desire to put the financial numbers into a business context. You should also be a go-getter and enjoy working in a highly creative environment
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics/Finance or similar experience
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in the areas of business management and/or business operations (working in small-to-mid scale software organizations would be an advantage)
- Self-motivated and driven
- Strong verbal/written communication and data presentation skills, including an ability to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams
- Excellent Microsoft skills in Excel(Pivot Tables, VLookups), Word and Powerpoint
- Strong business analysis and functional experience with quantitative and analytical skills
- Excellent English speaking and written
- Fintech meets consulting: a growing company with the start-up flair
- Team-oriented, good-humoured working environment that will provide you with exciting responsibilities each day
- We place a premium on team spirit, a quality that is also reflected in our daily interaction with one another.
- We have flat hierarchies that extend all the way to the executive suites
- Good public-transportation connections
- A broad range of professional development opportunities
- Regular employee events and flat-rate coffee, soft drinks and fruit
Joining LPA you will get the opportunity to…
Join a workplace with a young and social work environment where you get exciting and professional challenges and work with competent colleagues with a specific expertise in Capital Markets and finance. You will get the opportunity to work with a German based company that operates as Global market leaders in a highly competitive space. We work in cross functional teams united by our mission of simplifying Capital Markets through innovation and our Financial industry experience and expertise.