As a (Junior) Software Engineer (m/f/d), you will join our team of experts in Frankfurt to work on the development of new software solutions and the further development of existing ones. Our software solutions are used in the financial industry across the world and are based on a highly advanced technology stack.
Using the agile development model SCRUM, you will analyse requirements in refinement meetings and carry out cost estimates and discuss implementations. In the sprint itself, you will then develop the planned features, review the code of your colleagues in pull requests and test the resulting software on the CI/CD server.
Your individual professional development is important to us. For this reason, we will give you the opportunity to develop your skills and knowledge on a continuous basis within the context of specialist team sessions.
- A successfully completed degree in (Business) Information Technology, Mathematics, Physics or another science-based or engineering-based degree, or a comparable qualification
- Some initial experience in software development
- A current StackOverflow and/or GitHub profile would be an advantage
- Well-developed capacity for abstraction and good analytical and conceptual intellectual abilities
- Talent and the ability to get things done when it comes to the implementation of complex projects
- Very good English skills and at least intermediate German
- A love of innovation and an eye for quality
- Team spirit and an interest in agile development methods
- And not forgetting… a good sense of humour
- FinTech meets consulting: an established international company with start-up flair
- Team-oriented, fun working environment with exciting tasks every day
- Team spirit is important for us and it is reflected in our everyday interactions. We hold regular employee events to actively promote this
- Flat hierarchies all the way to the executive floor
- A modern office in the heart of Frankfurt and good public transport connections
- An array of internal and external training opportunities