As one of the leading companies in the field of interest rates and foreign exchange management, Lucht Probst Associates has provided expert knowledge to banks and financial institutions for over 20 years.
Our software solutions have been a key component in our success. We build cut-edge applications that are used in the most important European banks.
We are looking for a senior QA engineer to improve the quality of our applications defining a test strategy and developing automated tests. In our new software hub in Barcelona, we will develop the future of Fintech. Would you like to grow with us? Then we have a suitable job for you!
- Take part in the definition of the QA strategy of our most successful product, including performance and security analysis.
- Define and extend automatic test plans, take into account the complexity of the development, the maintenance cost and the importance of the test case to find a balanced approach.
- Write automatic tests, pay attention to code quality, define an appropriate architecture and guarantee long-term maintainability.
- Collaborate with developers in order to ensure testing, investigate issues found and establish practices that ease writing automatic tests.
- Test new functionality manually, anticipate user behavior, find unforeseen use cases and then carefully document bugs in Azure Dev Ops.
- Transform your experience testing the application into improvement ideas, making functional recommendations to the PO-team, analyzing usability with the UX team and discussing proposals with both.
- Work in an agile environment delivering continuous improvement on QA including increase of automation, extension of test plans and set up of test environments.
- Keep learning, stay up-to-date with new tendencies and tools and introduce the appropriate ones in our lifecycle process.
- Have fun and thrive professionally.
- You have an above-average degree on computer science, telecommunications, mathematics or other technical disciplines
- You have many years’ experience in QA for complex software products and you are familiar with test plan and test case generation
- You like coding (ideally in C#) and you have experience in automating e2e tests for web applications as well as integration tests for web APIs
- You have a structured mindset and high analytical skills that help you defining exhaustive test plans and finding test cases that the POs and the developers have overseen
- You love when you find one of these overseen cases! You can’t help smiling
- You have excellent communication abilities in English, both spoken and written. You are not afraid to work in an international environment. You can explain to developers the problems you have found and you can propose improvements to the POs
- You are organized and proactive, you are able to work with minimum supervision
- You have team spirit and a good sense of humor!
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
- A senior leading role in a new QA team that will have a big impact on the quality and future development of our software
- A great team. We place a premium on our people, you will see it in the hiring process. You will team up with knowledgeable colleagues in a good-humored, international working environment
- A wide range of professional development opportunities
- Yearly budget for training as well as a Pluralsight account
- Flat hierarchies that extend all the way to the executive suites
- Fintech meets consulting: a consolidated fast-growing company with the start-up flair
- Nice office with a lot of light, views over the city (and the sea!), located in central location and accessible with public transportation (metro Diagonal)
- Top equipment, your work environment will open fast
- Intensive on-boarding program at our office in Frankfurt or Leipzig where you will learn the basics of derivative products
- Regular staff events and flat-rate fresh organic fruits, coffee and soft drinks
At LPA, we welcome applicants with different backgrounds, cultures and interests. Diversity is a great asset, essential to success as a global company. Your gender, race, beliefs, sexual orientation or disabilities won’t influence the hiring process. We will only take into account your knowledge, experience and skills in order to build up the most talented teams. Come joining us!