Fintech meets consulting: a fast-growing company combining innovation in technology and content-strong consulting expertise dedicated to the financial services sector.
As a Consultant in our Digital & Technology Practice, you will take charge of one or more consulting projects in the financial services industry. Relying on your experience in managing programs or projects, applying traditional business analysis and delivery approaches, agile delivery techniques or a mix of both you will advise on improvements in client delivery environment or lead multi-disciplinary teams towards a successful completion of programs/ projects.
You monitor and evaluate Fintech trends, technological developments, market opportunities and threats in the broader technology space with relevance for the financial services industry. You are able to draw up digital strategies and support the digital transformation, but also to translate an abstract concept into a digital product through agile delivery and understand how to leverage the power of data, analytics, robotics, science and cognitive technologies to uncover hidden relationships.
You serve as a role model, support to your colleagues, as an example for junior members of the team, and actively help fostering your skills within our organization.
- A Master’s degree or Bachelor degree in Information Management / Technology, Business Administration with a strong technology affinity, or similar; CFA, CAIA, RFM, PMP, SCRUM and SAFe is a plus
- Minimum of 5 years of hands-on experience in IT consulting or software engineering and strong passion for Information Technologies and Digital Innovation
- Interest in analytical work in Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning, Advanced Analytics, Cognitive Automation, and other emerging technologies
- Disciplined program / project and stakeholder management skills
- An advanced understanding or traditional/ waterfall delivery techniques, Agile delivery methods and know how to combine them on a project
- Excellent consultancy skills to establish credibility at client level and build partnerships
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate at various levels in business and IT organizations
- You are fluent in English additional languages are an advantage
- Fintech meets consulting: a growing company with the start-up flair
- Content-strong financial services expertise coupled with hand-on consulting delivery
- Team-oriented, good-humored working environment that will provide you with exciting responsibilities each day
- We place a premium on team spirit, a quality that is also reflected in our daily interaction with one another
- We have flat hierarchies that extend all the way to the executive suites
- A broad range of professional development opportunities
- Regular employee events